Friday, October 30, 2009

Treadmill

Well I finally broke down and bought a treadmill. I have wanted one for years but I wanted a nicer one that you could run on and not feel as if you would break it.So for the fist time I checked out Craig's list....man what I have been missing. I now feel I need to sell the sectional I'm sick of on there and buy me a sofa and love seat or chaise....I'm just sad about what I've been missing-ha! Anyway I found one that looked really nice,I looked it up and it sells new for $800,she wanted $250...but it said make on offer,had to move and its taking up space in parents garage. That made me happy..so I emailed and ask if they'd take $150,thinking they'd come back somewhere in between. Nope the girl said yes,come look at it. It looked well cared for ,the only thing I don't like is its a little older so since they got smart and put bigger wheels on them,so its kinda hard for me to push-but I will not complain for $150. When we got home I read the manual and it told how to go into the computer to see home many hours and miles it had been used. It was used 200 hours....that's not bad at all-I'm very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment