I was invited to our annual awards dinner at work. This is our annual fundraiser dinner (I work for a non-profit company) . At this dinner we also give our annual award to the person/couple/family that helped or donated the most to help us grow/continue in the community. This dinner is amazing- it is prepared by a culinary institute, it is a beautiful 4 course meal..and it was delicious-yummmm! It is a very high dollar affair,and I was not required to go but was invited. I'm not a dress up kind of person ..and Matt was not invited ,only I,So I was going to skip it. Then I got to thinking...what kind of idiot would pass up a $150 dinner...surely not I. So yesterday at the last minute I was in search for something to wear to attend this work function. I'm sooo glad I went, it was so fun. The members,board and other people were great. Our auction made at or above what we had hoped (So we all have jobs for another year-ha)-it was a great night.


Audra,Beata and I!!
The yummy dessert...Apple Brule Cheesecake-soooo good!

...my centerpiece that I brought home-love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment