Wednesday, October 14, 2009
The InStyler
Folks I will surely be getting me one of these. The InStyler is sold on infomercials and unlike a lot of those TV items it is a MUST have!! At least for people like me who "have been blessed"(huh) with naturally curly hair. You can seen the InStyler here at: http://www.instylerhair.com this is there official website. I myself will most likely be buying mine on eBay,simply b/c I only need 1 and they are buy 1 get 1 free on the website and TV commercial.But I'm telling you people I would never have believed that this thing worked as slick as it does...I mean you cant always(OK most of the time)believe what you see on TV. My hair stylist bought one recently and wanted to" test it out" so she used me as the "Guinea pig". It is amazing!! Especially now that my hair is bleached and colored. My flat iron was doing a number to my pretty dried out hair. She used it on my hair again Sat when I went for a cut and root touch up.That thing straightens ,polishes and shines your hair like you wouldn't believe-my hair has NEVER been so shiny,and it doesn't leave the ends looking dry like w/my flat iron. I cant tell you how much I love,love ,love that thing. So this weekend I'll so be getting me one of 'em!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment