Thursday, October 29, 2009

pumpkins and stuff

BTW..anyone ever notice I like term(if you can call it that) "and stuff"...it's a nice way of saying I'm writing about "this" and a whole lot of misc crap-lol!
It's been awhile b/c I have sick kids and a sick hubby.Don't know what we having going round here ,most likely the swine flu..but who knows. The docs here wont see you unless you are having trouble breathing or have tightness or pressure in your chest. I called yesterday for T b/c he's been sick since Monday and yesterday his fever was up to 104,they said they'd have a nurse call b/c his doc wasn't in and I have yet to get a call back-that was yesterday at 8am-errrr! C has been sick since Tues.(had a fever Tues) no fever wed ,but today woke w/a fever of 103.7 . He hasn't been out of bed ALL DAY!!! That's not him. His normal flu is vomit 1x and is feeling better by later that day!
Matt has been sick for the last few days and today called in sick to work...that's REALLY sick...he's called in sick 3X's in 13 years.

We were hoping to get to the pumpkin patch today but w/sick kids that's just not in the cards for us this year I guess. I was worried this would happen so I bought pumpkins at Walmart the other day and we decorated them last weekend so we'd have them for Halloween.



Here is T decorating his...we got those potato head type things for pumpkins at Walmart-love 'em!







All 3 on the porch w/the finished pumpkin's...and no I don't know what possessed the older 2 to wear hoods-it was not that cold outside..there just odd-lol!
Ohhh and last but not least my Instyler came and I love it...and as it turns out (though I bought it on ebay) it came right from the company. It was like a factory 2nd ,it has a tiny scratch on it ,but works just fine and still has a 3year warrenty! Sooo happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment