Tuesday, October 6, 2009

volleyball

It it amazing how volleyball has consumed my life...and not by choice. This is M's 1st year playing volleyball and she LOVES it. I always thought that your life was busy when your kids were babies/toddlers! Boy was I WRONG!!! Being the mom of grown/semi grown kids is crazy. My life is not my own and I can now officially add Taxi driver to my list of jobs-lol. I am running to get her at school and back home for 1 hour to then turn around and take her back to school for practice ,to then go back again and get her 1 2/2 hours later. I do this 2x's a week and then 1 night a week she has games...and sometimes practice is only 1 hour(which is worse b/c I can get NOTHING done in that time). Somewhere in there I have to get dinner done,help w/home work,baths and showers and then I'm just plain beat.Tonight she also had a club meeting after school,which she has once a month,but it just so happens to fall on the same night as our 4H meeting. Volleyball will soon be over ...buuuut then she wants to go out for cheer leading:-) ohhh how I cant wait till C decides to go out for sports. T already wants to start soccer this coming spring. My life as I once new it is officially OVER :-) but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment