Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treat

I broke down and let the kids trick or treat at a handful of houses on our street. Well the ones on our block with lights on anyway. If you haven't been following C & T have or are suspected to have H1N1...yes folks we've got the swine here in the Soup house! They've been trapped in this house all week long so I figured it good to let them get some fresh air. I warned them to stay away from all the other trick or treaters,get there candy and get away(that sounds bad-huh?)..but I didn't want them getting anyone sick. I figured outdoors we were relatively safe.They were happy to go to the few houses and be done. They still were pretty tired and it was COLD!!! Under normal "healthy" circumstances we would have most likely bailed early-it was REALLY cold people!

Scooby and the gang....Daphne,Scooby and Shaggy!

A quick pic w/out a coat so you can actually see C's costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment