Sunday, November 15, 2009

Giving back

In the near future we as a Soup family are going to start a drive for Children's Hospital of Wi's NICU. My hope is to launch this around the 1st of the year (2010-wow I cant believe it will be 2010 in less than 60 days).My hope is to collect preemie clothing(socks,sleepers,hats,onesies,ect) and donate them to all those tiny miracle babies in the NICU like our little T. My intent is to run it from Jan until Easter and than gather all the items and take T back to visit all the wonderful people that took such good care of him and "give back" by delivering all "the goods". I am SOOOO hopeful that you will help me even if its by posting it on your blog so that others may see it and help us give.I will have more details as I talk with some one at Children's and get more specific info and need. Thanks in advance for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment