We took the truck in Friday to have it looked at. They called us back and said.....we needed tires! Thank you God! We already knew that,but we both thought something was wrong w/it. It was really starting to shake bad. Well it did need a front end alienment-no suprise for the tires being so bad,and then they of course had to balance the new tires. Total bill $700. Not to bad I thought ,I was thinking just for 4 suv tires it would be like $800~so I'm happy,and now I have new tires-yey!
I got this really nice email from my mom and just had to post it (no one really reads my blog but mom and Becca) sometimes my friend Sara does and our friend Shane...but thats about it. It's more for me to save for the kids.
Jenny,
I love your blogs. Especially the last two. Now you know how all moms feel. I remember holding each one of you girls when you were infants. Before I put you into your crib at night I would hold each of you. I would say to myself, "remember how this feels. How warm she is, how she smells, how small she is." And if I close my eyes now, and hold very still, I can still picture holding each of you. Standing in that little bedroom in the trailer, next to the crib with one of you in my arms. Each of you felt a little different, each of you breathed a little differently. Each of you was my most precious baby girl. That's what your blogs made me remember...and I LOVE that.
Thanks for the memories!!!!!!!!!
LOVE,
MOM
Thanks mom:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment