It's just one of those ever so fun cleaning weekends. I've been able to keep up with the washing and folding part of the laundry ....but the getting it put away has gotten away from me:( Maybe....if we didn't have so much clothes we'd be forced to wear out of the baskets-but that is not the case b/c I love to buy clothes-they have to be a deal,but maybe thats the problem-I always find deals:)
Then I had to wash the kitch and bath floors-yuck. The kitchen was getting bad. Our patio doors are in the kitch and thats where we let the dogs into the back yard. With all this lovely Wi snow thaw,then big rains,our back yard was a pool. Dont think I'm kidding ,for 2 days the dogs could barely find a place to go-our back yard was totally under water. So needless to say we had ALOT of mud. So the kitchen floor was filthy,but it didnt pay to wash it b/c they just brought more in a few hours later.
Then I had to do some arranging upstairs to make room for a "nesting" area for Jasmine our Himalayan whom is due any day-and by my guess w/a boat load of little Himi's-she is HUGE!! Tho the last time she was small and she had 5-the time before that she was big and had 3-so ya never know! The most she ever had was 5. I dont think she could care for more than that-I think if she had like 6 -1 would die. when she has 5 ,she has a runt-but they do fine. We have her "runt" from 1 litter-he is now 1 year old and 13#. I'll post pics when the kitties come.
I'm off to walmart to get odds and ends and cheese hot dogs, as requested by the non-eating 4yr old of the house.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment