Spring break is here and gone:( I did get a few things done around here ,but not as much as I had hoped. I had a terrible cold that lasted well over 10days and the week of spring break was the worst days of it(of course) .It was getting really bad ,my sinuses were so bad I almost went to the DR-I think I probebly had a sinus infection,but since our insurance doesnt cover anything, I didn't go b/c I didnt want to pay another DR bill. Instead I slept with a heating pad on my pillow and laid my face on it to help the sinus pressure-it worked!
The weather wasn't the greatest last week either-it was cold and rainy/snowy. But of course now school is back in session and this week the weather is beautiful-we almost hit 70 today:) oh well ,what can you do??
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment