Saturday, March 21, 2009

Scammed again

Well not much to post. I've been very busy lately and then all my spare time has been spent emailing paypal,ebay and a fellow ebayer. It seams I have been scammed once again on ebay!! How does this happen to me?? and not once ..but twice? Each time for a rather large chunk of change. The lady that was making my doll stopped emailing w/progress awhile back and then I was contacted by a fellow ebayer saying she never got her doll and the lady wont return her emails. She was past her 60 days to file a claim but was trying to help me out....who ever you are lady ,a big thank you to you! Ebay is being nice but not really saying what they'll do to get me my $,they want paypal to refund me ,but paypal says I beyond my 45 days to file...well I did try to file before the 45 days but there stupid system wouldnt let it go thru. So here I sit no doll,no money-well its really my parents money so I guess all I'm really out is a birthday gift...soooo Happy birthday to me!!!! If I sound bitter,well I guess thats b/c I am-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment