The rummage sale is over-ahhh I can breathe again-I feel like I've been eat,drink and sleeping rummage sale crap. I had tons to price,organize, bring up from the basement,toys to go through,kids rooms to clean,tables to arrange pick up and drop off to borrow,change to have on hand...and on ,and on ..you know all the fun that goes w/a rummage sale. On a better note the weather was pretty good-wed was great ,today was so ,so. We still had on ok turn out.We made a good chunk of change -so it was worth it. I have the truck filled with stuff I'll never sell ,out dated baby stuff of M&C...you know its been some time since they were babies and styles have really changed-so off the Goodwill it will go...tax deduction:-) I can breathe now...did I already say that-ohh its so nice. we got rid of a lot of bigger things are kids have out grown that were just taking up space in toy boxes ...and the garage...oh did I mention the garage-all that stuff sold,so we now have room in the garage for all our stuff-well except our trucks-they'll never fit it the garage,that will simply never happen..its a small one car garage. It was made before the days of quad cab trucks and SUV's-sigh!
C's b-day is tomorrow-Happy 9th buddy! we are just going out to eat tomorrow-just us...I think he choose a steak house(after his dad's heart). Sunday we are having a party for him and Matt's dad at his parents house. Then next weekend we are having a friend/cousin party for he and T at Chuck E Cheese's-yey!
We started shopping for school supplies-I think all we need are the extras like Kleenex,baggies,sanitizer-you know all the expensive stuff when you buy for 3 kids-err! we do have a few weeks before school starts so maybe if I buy that stuff for 1 kid each week I wont notice so much-ha!
I've been busy at work these last few weeks and the rummage sale stuff so the blog has fallen by the way side-sorry...no one reads it anyway but my dad and Becca :-) I'll try to work on that.
We still have to get the cage painted for the rabbits that Matt's dad built and I still need to tend to the painting in the basement-oh yes in due time:-)
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment