Friday, August 7, 2009
shots and stuff
T had his 5 yr check up Wed and M had her 11 yr on Thursday...both had to get shots:( It wasn't good! Surprisingly the one to put up the bigger fuss was M-she was crying before we got there ,the nurse assured her it would not be as bad as she thought-and indeed that was the case. I guess she last had shots YEARS ago and then saw T cry at his the other day so she was expecting the worst. I was like " M, he's 4 he's going to cry for shots,its not really that bad",she didn't believe me. Thank goodness she realized its not so bad b/c they recommend HPV vaccine for all girls 11 and up-its a series of 3 shots over 6 months time-so we still have to go back in 2 months and then 4 months after that-err! But they all made it through. Passed all the tests etc. M is in the 75th and 90th percentile and T is still in the 25th for everything-grow buddy grow. I said so much for the preemie catching up by 5 years I said I think he's on the 15 year plan-ha! The Dr said sometimes they will have a big growth in high school yet and catch up-ohh I hope so. M and C are tall-I hate for him to be short like me !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment