Sunday, August 23, 2009

Funnies (is that a word???)

T has just been saying the funniest stuff lately so I want to get it all down before I forget.
He goes w/me to work everyday (well the 3-4 days that I work) and sometimes he gets a little loud or wild and I have to tell him he needs to behave ,he cant act like that or I'll get in trouble. One day he ask me what Kevin(my boss) would do. I said I would get fired and then we'd have to live on the street b/c we wouldn't have $$ to pay the bills (OK humor me ,I was desperate to get my work done). Well he never forgot that -he asks all the time at work "I better not due that ,right mom or you'll get fired....." Anyway the other day we walked to work and on our way home he says "mom if Kevin fires us(I guess T now works w/me too-ha) we will have to live on the street right?"
me: "yup"
T:"but then what if a car runs us over?"
So yes I had to explain we really would not be living on the actual street or anything close to that!
The other day at work T over herd the Secretary and I talking and we were saying something about growing up ,she said so T what do you want to be when you get bigger.
T:"When I get big I'll be old" he says-ha! pretty smart
I guess mommy needs to watch what she says.....
The other day at work he ask why we had changed how something was,when I explained why he replied"well that's we todded(retarded)" in his defence I do say that often I guess.
While we were at work today(do you get were at work a lot-ha,not really...he just talks and talks while I work) he was asking if we could go to the pool when we were done I told him I thought the pool might be closed now for the year but I wasn't sure. Kevin over heard me say I wasn't sure something was still open and ask what. I said T wants to go to the pool but I'm not sure if they closed for the season(school starts early for us this year-we usually start after Labor day). Kevin was on his way to a meeting so he said "see ya later T ,have fun at the pool". T looks at me and says" Kevin is so confused"...I just couldn't help but laugh-that was just tooo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment