Wednesday, July 29, 2009

summer projects

I had a list of BiG summer projects I had wanted to get done(summer is the only time I can do things...the school year is just to buzy).
I had wanted to :
*re stain the picnic table(this will be the last year-next year I junk it for a patio set:)
*tear the carpet out of the boys room(there is hardwood floor under)
*finish decorating the boys room(I had letters for there names that needed painting too)
*re stain deck
*repaint basement walls
*get everything ready for a rummage sale
Well so far the picnic table is done...finished the deck today...and did the boys room projects all last week:) Now I just need to get ready for the rummage sale that I hope to have next week, and finish the basement walls(that's the project I hate most:(
Problem is I love the floor in the boys room so now I'm wanting to tear the carpet out of the hall and living room too....hmmmm...we'll see. Maybe some rainy day I'll be board and just do it. It's a lot more work than I thought...I was SORE for like 5 days afterwords!
I still have some time though.....We don't start school here until the week before Labor day.

No comments:

Post a Comment