Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Forensics

M had her 1st Forensics competition of the school year . She got two 2Nd's. She scored 18 out of 25 for the 2 poems she did,both of which she wrote herself. She did a very nice job of presenting them also.
We had our 1St soccer practice last weekend ...and it started to rain 10 min before we had to leave. I was not about to call 7 parents to cancel AND I had a lot of paper work to hand out anyway ..so I went. All but 1 of the ones who said they were coming showed up. so I handed out the info and we practiced for 20 min in the rain(it was light rain at least). Then we ran home to change ,and for me to dry my hair and were off to T's 1st swimming lesson of the season t the YMCA. He loves him some swimming lessons...doesn't want to leave the pool. When it was time for him to jump off the dive platform with his noodle,he threw the noodle in and jumped to it....that's my boy!
Not much else going on,we finally got the garage cleaned so that we can park our trucks in it(that's progress) and I got the shelf put together today to organize the basement and store some of the "still packed boxes".
I guess we are reducing the price on the house in hopes to getting it sold soon(like yesterday-ha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment