oh I've been terrible at blogging our lives lately...I'm bad! Matt's bro is home from the service on a 30 day leave b/c his other bro is getting married tomorrow:-) Between wedding stuff and family stuff and wrapping up the school year its been crazy. Tomorrow we have soccer pictures,last day of swimming lessons(for T) and have to be at church by 1 for the wedding...my gosh..its nuts.
M has 1 week of school left and the boys have 2 1/2...then schools out for summer!!!! M & C are going to summer school-by choice:-) T will go to work w/me like he always does....I wrk in the am only ,then we can live at the pool in the afternoons ,after we pick up M&C from school.
I will get a post up soon with soccer pics and wedding pics and all the other stuff we've been up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment