Wednesday, April 7, 2010

my bad

So I will start off with my excuse. My computer is dead..totally dead wont even turn on at this point. The parts for the new computer came yesterday and Matt started on it last night...but now he's stuck on plugging some of the stuff into the motherboard(I think he's crazy doing this..but whatever). So today I am dropping it off at my cousins house for her "computer expert" hubby to finish up where Matt left off. Hopefully I'm up and running real soon. Then to see if there is a way to get all those files off the old one and onto the new. I think we can hook up the old hard dive to the new and transfer the in files from one to the other?? because remember (I think I blogged about it) all my picture files and home videos are on said dead computer:-( I will put up some new posts and back date them to the appropriate date..so read back if you care. I will also later go back and add pictures to them (like the Easter post) as soon as I have my camera software on my new computer. So watch for the pics to come to old posts at a later date....

No comments:

Post a Comment