Not really anything important to speak of. T is healing SO SO very well,wish I could heal like that. I was sure it was going to be bandage changes for a week-but no....yesterday when I took them off he told me he didn't need new bandages(that so not him). It looked good ,it was all scabbed over and looked like it was healing well,so I left it w/no bandages. Today it looked wonderful,I didn't even put neosporin on them. He has some bruising yet but not bad and he might not even have a scar-ha ,we'll see. He does scar pretty easily.
The last few days have been pretty warm ,especially since we went from like low 70's to high 80's low 90's in a few days...were not ready for this.
Today T ,Grace and I walked to a nearby restaurant that has tables outside ,so we had lunch outside and then walked home...now were hot and tired!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment