Friday, June 5, 2009

The craziness of it all......

It's been one of those weeks(or few weeks rather). We still have 1 week of school left. It has been crazy trying to wrap up all the loose ends of the school year and on top of it ,its field trip time of year,and finally nice weather(here and there) ,so we get out when we can....errrrr,I'm telling you ,I've been running around "like a chicken with my head cut off".

Tomorrow I have a Tastefully Simple party-hope it goes well....wish my luck...or think of me w/luck tomorrow-ha!

We FINALLY made it to see my friend Sara and her family this past weekend. Her new "little man" is over a month old and we just finally were able to see him for the 1st time(Sorry Sara,sorry Bennett). With my 3 and her(well now 4) its hard to have a 7 children healthy at once,and w/2 busy mom's ,it takes a little in the scheduling dept. I expect we'll see them next in Aug/Sept ...or many be Christmas-who knows:(

Here are some great pics from the visit.












Sara's 2 girls and M holding baby Bennett....T holding Bennett(he really likes him). Sara's other little guy is missing from the pics...he was off playing w/T most of the time-they had fun! C didn't go-he decided to stay home w/dad for the day instead of making the trip to Sara's.But he did learn this great trick...can you do this?????

crazy boy!!!

Ahhh yes -1 more week of school......

No comments:

Post a Comment