Matt broke up our walkway from the sidewalk to the front porch yesterday:) It's been cracked and falling apart for YEARS! He is a mason (that's his job) but it has sit for YEARS in this crappy condition. Well his gramma needs a new walkway and ask him to do it-sooo he of course would never say no to gramma-so gramma and us are getting new concrete walk ways...thank you gramma:)The kids had a blast watching him break it up w/the sledge hammer and pull up the huge pieces....I'll post pics an this post when I get them uploaded.
Monday, May 4, 2009
the plan
Ok with this Sunday being Mother's Day -the plan is,in the next week or so I would like to dedicated 1 post to each of my wonderful children-tell a little about them,there life,likes ,dislikes and what is special about them. Again I will say it's the plan...I try to post more often -its always "the plan" but it doesnt always happen as planned:(
Matt broke up our walkway from the sidewalk to the front porch yesterday:) It's been cracked and falling apart for YEARS! He is a mason (that's his job) but it has sit for YEARS in this crappy condition. Well his gramma needs a new walkway and ask him to do it-sooo he of course would never say no to gramma-so gramma and us are getting new concrete walk ways...thank you gramma:)The kids had a blast watching him break it up w/the sledge hammer and pull up the huge pieces....I'll post pics an this post when I get them uploaded.
Matt broke up our walkway from the sidewalk to the front porch yesterday:) It's been cracked and falling apart for YEARS! He is a mason (that's his job) but it has sit for YEARS in this crappy condition. Well his gramma needs a new walkway and ask him to do it-sooo he of course would never say no to gramma-so gramma and us are getting new concrete walk ways...thank you gramma:)The kids had a blast watching him break it up w/the sledge hammer and pull up the huge pieces....I'll post pics an this post when I get them uploaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment