
For those that dont know, I refer to my kids as M,C and T..the 1st letters of their names-I guess I figure you never can be to careful these days ..too many crazies on the web. Maybe someday I'll come up w/fun names like McMama did.
M is our oldest and only girl,she likes to complain about being the only girl and that she would "die for a sister" ,but truth be told...I think she'd hate it-she loves the "only girl attention". She is TOTALLY our Diva :) She's all about fashion and claims that "when she grows up" she's going to be a fashion designer....and a vet b/c she loves fasahion and animals. She is very strong willed-I guess thats good and bad-bad when your the mom and she's introuble ,but otherwise I guess a pretty ok asset for a young girl. She's our redheaded ,brown eyed girl-she gets the brown eyes from mom and the red hair from ...the milk man-kidding ,I have no idea where her and C get the red hair. She loves to sing and is pretty good at it ,though I am the mom so I guess you just have to take my word for it. Side note: She is singing in the school talent show coming up, they sent home a permission slip and you were suposed to write an introduction for your child for the show...well for some reason she thought I didn't do it ,so she wrote one-it said.."M has been singing her whole life ,when she heard this song by Miley Cyrus she was inspired, here is M singing The Climb". How funny is that-she's a hoot :)
This kid loves and I mean loves the phone-cant get her off,I think it's her love of talking that's the cause-she started talking at 9 months-was saying short sentences on her 1st birthday...I guess she gets that from her mom:) Though I would love to only say the positive things...I just have to say-I have NEVER seen a more filthy room in my whole life...how on earth do I get this child that I LOVE dearly to keep her room at least picked up...and dirty clothes at least put in the clothes shoot-it's ten steps from her room,oh dear ,oh dear:)
She's a very kind hearted little(or big, I guess) girl. She takes great care of her brothers ,most of the time-they have there moments,but no one and I mean now one can hurt them....but her :-)
M is our oldest and only girl,she likes to complain about being the only girl and that she would "die for a sister" ,but truth be told...I think she'd hate it-she loves the "only girl attention". She is TOTALLY our Diva :) She's all about fashion and claims that "when she grows up" she's going to be a fashion designer....and a vet b/c she loves fasahion and animals. She is very strong willed-I guess thats good and bad-bad when your the mom and she's introuble ,but otherwise I guess a pretty ok asset for a young girl. She's our redheaded ,brown eyed girl-she gets the brown eyes from mom and the red hair from ...the milk man-kidding ,I have no idea where her and C get the red hair. She loves to sing and is pretty good at it ,though I am the mom so I guess you just have to take my word for it. Side note: She is singing in the school talent show coming up, they sent home a permission slip and you were suposed to write an introduction for your child for the show...well for some reason she thought I didn't do it ,so she wrote one-it said.."M has been singing her whole life ,when she heard this song by Miley Cyrus she was inspired, here is M singing The Climb". How funny is that-she's a hoot :)
This kid loves and I mean loves the phone-cant get her off,I think it's her love of talking that's the cause-she started talking at 9 months-was saying short sentences on her 1st birthday...I guess she gets that from her mom:) Though I would love to only say the positive things...I just have to say-I have NEVER seen a more filthy room in my whole life...how on earth do I get this child that I LOVE dearly to keep her room at least picked up...and dirty clothes at least put in the clothes shoot-it's ten steps from her room,oh dear ,oh dear:)
She's a very kind hearted little(or big, I guess) girl. She takes great care of her brothers ,most of the time-they have there moments,but no one and I mean now one can hurt them....but her :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment