Saturday, May 9, 2009

"C"

C is our middle child,our 1st boy. Like M he is our red headed demon-no I'm only kidding. They both tend to show that red headed temper and spunk once in awhile,but not to often. He's our blue eyed boy-gets that from dad. He's a very kind hearted kid,never wants anyone to have hurt feelings. If he's naughty and gets sent to his room ,he will always apologise on his own. When he was little like 2 or so he would always tell me I was beautiful-I think people thought that I taught him that. He would just out of the blue say "your beautiful" especially if he did something wrong-he was no dummy-but none the less great for the mom ego-lol! M can and knows, how to con him. He will do anything for someone and she knows how to work him-she can talk him out of his money like nobodies business. The other day she wanted to go out to eat-I said no ,we spent to much this week already-so she goes and asks C b/c she knew he had money ."hey buddy will you pay for us all to go out to eat ?" sure he says can I pick where we go? Ohhh that poor boy I hope he finds the right girl,or he'll be a door mat :(
He loves his video games and he's very good at them-never reads a direction-I guess most kids don't -I myself would have to before even turning it on. He's a great big brother to T they play together very well considering there is a fairly large age difference. He's 8 and T is 4.
He's never really given us much trouble-lets hope it stays that way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment