Here are my Valentine flowers from my lovely hubby:)
Yes I am a little~ok alot late making a post about my Valentines day. Sorry!! Well here Valentines day always falls over sturgeon spearing-and this year happened to be opening day.For those that dont know what a sturgeon is google it-they are HUGE ugly fish,that you catch by spearing them through a large hole in the ice...now doesn't that sound fun-lol! My BIL got one about my size(thats crazy) it was 66" and 99#.Anyway my hubby is a fisherman so out he went early sat. am. A flower deliver man came to the door later that morning, C awnsered the door,he says "mom someone brought flowers for you" ,I said"ohhh dad must have gotten me flowers for v-day" C says"no it was some guy that brought them-lol!!! I then had to explain about the delivery guy:)
Later we went to dinner . We had a great dinner -they had a special v-day menu or you could order from the regular menu. We chose the v-day menu~you got prime rib(all you can eat) w/a side choice,salad bar,glass of champange,strawberry cheesecake and a large chocolate covered strawberry-yum for $19!! Then you also got an entry for a romance basket giveaway they were having. It was a good meal-fun date and then Monday I got a call that I won the basket-yey!!! I was so excited-I never win:)
Later we went to dinner . We had a great dinner -they had a special v-day menu or you could order from the regular menu. We chose the v-day menu~you got prime rib(all you can eat) w/a side choice,salad bar,glass of champange,strawberry cheesecake and a large chocolate covered strawberry-yum for $19!! Then you also got an entry for a romance basket giveaway they were having. It was a good meal-fun date and then Monday I got a call that I won the basket-yey!!! I was so excited-I never win:)

No comments:
Post a Comment