Tuesday, February 17, 2009

stupid truck

Well I guess it's time...I've known for some time that the stupid truck needs to go in and be looked at. I've been putting it off ,but no longer-it's getting worse. It used to only happen once in awhile , now it's everytime-so I guess I better call:( When I'm driving all of a sudden the steering wheel shakes-its hard to describe,it will move side to side and I have to hold it hard to make it not. I'm not describing it well-sorry. Matt thinks it's the tires,which I hope is the case b/c at least I knew that's been coming and was planing on saving some of the tax return $ to buy new tires.But I have a gut feeling its something else (I hope I'm wrong) b/c depending what it costs the tires may have to wait-errrrr!
We are expecting a big snow storm tonight into tomorrow night, with 6-8"-yuck....how long till spring??? As it is we have used all the school snow days and have had to add on to the year end-they are already going to school till June 12th-thats crazy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment