Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Migraines-errrr

I have battled migraines since my teen days ,and I hate them. They always ruin plans. This weekend for instance-I had a million things to do and I woke up w/one Sat morning. I made it thru sat getting all the things done I needed to but not feeling so great while doing it. I went to the radio auction at the art Center and there was a massage lady there-she gave me a great massage. After that I felt a lot better. BUT then I woke on Sunday morning in terrible pain-TERRIBLE. Matt was gone plowing,so I was alone w/the kids and we had plans to go to brunch when Matt got home. Instead of brunch we ended up in the emergency room. No matter what I did or what meds I tried to tak I just kept throwing up.I couldn't even lay down,it hurt to just lay there. I left the ER feeling much better-but very tired. I slept the rest of the day from the meds they gave me and then all night too! But woke again Monday w/the gosh darn headache-errrr! I took more meds,threw that up and then forced myself to get my neice ready and off to school. Must have been something w/the terribly cold weather ,but once I was outside I started to feel much better. When I got home I ate some oatmeal,took more meds and was good as new-FINIALLY!!!!!
So today I had to go run errands and get my groceries that I didnt get done this weekend.
Friday Matt and I went to dinner and then to see Friday the 13th~it wasn't to bad. I'm not a big horrer movie person ,but it wasn't half bad:)

No comments:

Post a Comment