This is it....my 100th post(well on blogger any who). I was hoping to do something fun or intresting that is why its been FOREVER since I last posted..but I got nothing:-( We have been so busy its redicilous. We decided to but our house on the market. We have lived here for 11 years and have 3 kids so needless to say we have more junk than a fam of 5 needs. We have been going through our stuff and deciding what to pitch,what to take to Goodwill and what to pack up to better organize and declutter the house to make it more sellable. Yesterday I started on the basement ...huh ,I think that alone could be a one week project-I'd love to just pitch it all. Well going through junk I came across a baby mouse...only it seems one of our kitties found it before me...ewww I screamed-I hate mice...and half mice are even worse!!! We have the Realtor coming later this week to take inside pics so we need to get going and get things cleaned up and moved out-sigh. He took the outside ones yesterday so he could get going on the listing and get it in..the inside ones are for the website. The sign will hopefully go up late this week early next...and hopefully we get some showings soon.
The boys had there conferences today...they both had great reports. Both are doing very well-average to above average:-) Our preemie prince is coming along well. He has done well in preschool and in 4K so far but from the beginning of the year to now he has made HUGE progress his teacher was so excited. She said she was loving doing his testing b/c she couldn't believe how much he changed. I wish I had the stuff but they keep it until year end:-(
The benefit for Children's is coming along nicely...I am happy with the results thus far. ...and I just cant wait to take all the stuff to Children's . I'm getting excited to go back. We lost touch over the years with our fav nurses so I'm not even sure there still there...but I am hope full! It will be a great celebration of Easter and "new life".
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment