Yes I have been MIA for awhile now. It's just been crazy packing the old house ,moving things to the new,wrapping up loose ends with the benefit and getting ready to wrap it up. We plan to pick up drop boxes this week while T is off school so we can get some pics of the "pick ups". I think we will then be making the big delivery late this week before Easter of course. I need to call the lady at the foundation yet and find out if there is a better day or time:-)
My computer died this last week-of course b/c we do not have enough going on around here. It's been showing signs of "illness" for sometime now and after all it is like 6 or 7 years old...beyond retirement in computer years-lol. But with trying to sell the house I was hoping to not have to spend the $$ right now. Matt spent the weekend pricing parts online (I only need the tower with the "guts",no monitor,keyboard,etc). It looks as if he can build a pretty nice one for a reasonable price. The parts will hopefully be here by next weekend. So hopefully by the end of next weekend I will have a new and functioning computer. On the down side the old computer wont even boot up. I will have to have someone look at it and retrieve my important stuff. All my pictures for the last 7 years and videos for the last 4 are on it. The pictures are on snap fish by the videos will be lost if someone cant retrieve them for me...I think I'll cry. I never put them on DVD:-( Matt's cousin was always our "computer guy" he could fix anything...but he just moved b/c he got a job with IBM,so he's out of state...maybe I'll just mail it to him-ha!
I'll hopefully be able to get some pics on here next week...all the new ones are still on the camera since my computer is down-boo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment