Friday, March 19, 2010

benefit update

Packing has kept me so busy I have been a terrible blogger-I feel so horrible. On the up side I would REALLY rather be blogging than packing-gosh I hate it. I have another truck load..you heard me right ,truck load of stuff to go to Goodwill-this will be trip #3!
The benefit is going well. So far in my possession ,I have 33 outfits,11 onesies,12 hats, & 6blankets . We have raised $210 and we still have 2 drop boxes at local businesses to pick up. One (a very large corporation) has a box but would like to keep it until the 31st. I'm thinking and reeeeally hopping that one does well for us:-) The other one I will pick up earlier that same week. I'm thinking we'll be making the trip on Good Friday (fitting don't 'cha think??)! Please feel free to make an online donation or contact me if you would like to make a clothes donation.
I will (I promise) post pics soon of some of the stuff. I've just had no time lately...moving really stinks...cant wait till its done and the house is sold and were settled at the new place:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment