I'm talking about my mother and my daughter...guess M got it from gramma and it skipped me:-)
Here are the amazingly beautiful hats my mom made for the preemies at Children's Hospital .....thanks mom-so cute!!
I just love the lime green one w/the pink flower...some little girl will be so cute in that:-)...and how about the cute Green Bay Packer ones??? Go pack!! Oh ...and nice one mom...throwing it the Gator colored one-smooth...I have to say it is cute tho.
Oh and the strawberry and pumpkin ones-I love those...she made T a pumpkin one when he was in the NICU-all the nurses loved it and of course commented how talented my mom was:-)
M made a project at school with a friend...they picked to make it out of twisters (also known as twist ties depending where your from). It turned out very cute..they made a playground with a pool.
You can click on the pics to view larger. It's hard to tell from these "Aeriel" shots but there is a picnic table,swings w/people on them, a picnic basket w/a blanket, park benches, a jungle gym climber, a table w/chairs and food, a pond w/fish and a crossing bridge, 2 kids tossing a ball, and by the pool are really cute beach chairs.....how very creative.

No comments:
Post a Comment