Yesterday we all went bowling with Matt's parents church group...it was a fun time...I of course forgot the camera even though I had it set out(I did get a few pics w/the phone though..now I just need to figure out how to get them on here...maybe tomorrow). T was so cute-it was the 1st time he bowled and he LOVED it..he bowled 2 full games(w/bumpers). His ball was 6#,the smallest one they had which was big for a 39# boy! ha...it was so funny to watch. M bowled w/Matt w/no bumpers...I helped the boys and that way avoided severe embarrassment b/c I bowl a 50 or so...for real:-)
M had a b-day party to go to after bowling so we ran and got a gift and then dropped her off...it was a class luau party...she really liked it.
Today we went to brunch after church ...it was great. Then M,T and I went to Target and Walmart..ya know for the fun things like dog food and cat litter,shaving cream...$60 later...errr. We also did some shopping for the Children's Hospital preemie clothes drive. Our 4h club was generous enough to make a cash donation for us to purchase clothes..we were able to buy 6 outfits w/there donation :-) M also was kind enough to donate 2 outfits her self....she had $35 she earned babysitting.I made her put $15 in savings. So of the $20 she had she bought some clothes for herself and donated a sleeper,onesie and pants outfit to the clothing drive....makes my heart happy...she is a very giving person.
We have gotten a nice start on the clothing drive....keep it coming..PLEASE!!! I'll post pics soon of some of the 'ever so cute' items!
Well I'm off...going to clean the fryer and then fry some orderves.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment