I think T's life modo is "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" lol! I told him he needs to cool it or he's going to give his mom a heart attack :-)
Thursday, January 21, 2010
We are alive
It's been a bit since I posted....and it's been CRAZY here since I last did. We ALL have officially had the stomach flu. It has been in our house since last Friday and I'm hoping tomorrow all the kids will finally be back to school. C returned today only to have school call at noon b/c he wanted to come home. T went back Tues and then was out again yesterday b/c he got hurt. After a trip to Urgent Care b/c of a run in with the door(literally) we left with Surgi strips and should be good as new in a week or so...but with a nice scar I'm sure. It was his face ,same eye as the one that was split open at school by the block a few months ago...only this time it was just above his eye brow and then coming straight down through it and almost meeting the "old scar" so it slightly resembles an upside down T(how fitting)! I'll post pics later...that's all for now...hope everyone else has had a better week than we did :-) 
I think T's life modo is "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" lol! I told him he needs to cool it or he's going to give his mom a heart attack :-)
I think T's life modo is "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" lol! I told him he needs to cool it or he's going to give his mom a heart attack :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment