Things are FINALLY falling into place for the fundraiser. It is a little more than I thought it would be-ha! It's not so bad. In order to do this fundraiser I had to submit a form to The Children's Hospital Foundation b/c you see ,you need to have there permission to use there name attached to raising money or anything of the sort...understandable! I received the call from the foundation the other day "approving" my fundraiser. So here's the low down on it.
From Jan 1-April 1 we will be collecting NEW preemie size clothing (sleepers,gowns,onesies) to be delivered by us on that Friday or Sat before Easter. The widget button will be good until July1 though b/c the website gives you 6 months access for a fundraiser,so we'll keep it going the 6 months. I have high hopes for the clothing drive ,I am really hoping to have enough clothes for every preemie in the NICU to get at least 1 outfit(crossing fingers)...I will do my very best! If anyone has any advise to offer up I would appreciate it. If you have a blog and would like to post the info about the fundraiser I would REALLY REALLY appreciate that also. For anyone wanting to send an item leave a comment and I will contact you with a shipping address.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment