Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stickers and a Victory

T is our sticker LOVER and I do mean lover! This child will not let you forget to ask for a sticker at the bank...he just may die without it. In fact a few times I have ask for one when he's not along and I keep them in my wallet (my bad) for those "just in case" times.Once in awhile the teller doesn't say hi and give you the chance to ask,they just send your receipt back...then I have a crying 5yr old...so that's why I have the "back up stash" in my wallet :-) I think this fetish started back when he was very small...he's been to the gosh darn DR so many times and they always give stickers. Especially his favorite DR the ENT ,who has a very nice stash of stickers and is very generous with the number he gives out. Anyway...the other day after the trip to Urgent care that earned him a good handful of stickers (which he deserved...let me tell you,I have never seen a child lay so still and never made a sound-they were all VERY impressed-as was I) we came home and T disappeared to his room. I called him b/c he was supposed to have a dose of Tylenol. When I went looking for him I found sticker papers on the bedroom floor and T standing behind the door with a sheepish grin and then I saw this................
OH BOY....I had always wondered what became of all those stickers...I'd have been better off not knowing-lol!

Basketball season is in full swing and M is loving cheer leading. Though they have only won a few games they are all good sports. This last time was a victory indeed..and here is our happy cheerleader.....


Good game girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment