Matt and T ,toasting in the New Year!!! Happy 2010 Everyone:-)
Things are coming around nicely for the fundraiser...sorry if some of this info is boring ,but it's for me to look back at later if we do this again sometime! So far I have:
*added a fundraising widget to the blog
*added the firstgiving widget to Facebook
*started a website on first giving www.firstgiving.com/supplefamily
*printed letters to be sent out soon to stores to ask for donations
*in the process of getting donation boxes ready to be dropped off to a few wonderful businesses that agreed to take them(have the signs done,but boxes need to be wrapped-need the wrapping paper).
*having a Tastefully Simple event on Thursday night-10% of profits will go to Children's Hospital...will do another one of these in Feb.
* sent out emails to friends and family
So far it's been going well. A wonderful business has agreed to help by putting up a donation box AND there community committee is getting out emails to everyone in the company to help with the collection-a BIG thanks to my aunt J on this one!! (I will later mention some of the businesses that helped).
A nearby hair salon has also agreed to take a collection box-thanks to my cousin A for this!
I also have possibilities of a school helping out,the city girl scouts and our 4H club!
Yes....I think things are coming around nicely:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment