Saturday, April 18, 2009

Spring

Friday was the spring concert at school. Only M was in it-our school doesn't have the room for all the parents/families so they split the grades for the concerts. Grades 1,3 & 5 were in the spring concert. The other grades were in the winter one. The PTO always does a bakesale on concert days-it's smart ,all the baked goods are donated by the parents so its 100% profit-cant go wrong there:) I always get asked to bake-and its a good cause ,so
I cant say no! I had this receipe for bird nests w/chow mein noodles-I had ,had them as a kid and remembered they were good. So I thought I'd give it a try. I remembered right ,they are good-there just like scotch a roo's/special K bars ,but w/out the chocolate-well I made some w/M&M solid chocolate eggs-so those had chocolate but some I used jelly beans like the receipe called for-I like the M&M's better!

I think they were pretty cute myself:)

Anyway we are REALLY enjoying this nice weather-though it is short lived-tomorrow it will be back in the 40's -50's for a few days-then hopefully it will creep back into the 60's :)

Even the dogs are enjoying this great weather-we'll it's probebly really the bones I gave them that there happy about.

Miley & Scampy

No comments:

Post a Comment