Thursday, April 9, 2009

here they are

Ok ,I'm so sorry to have kept you waiting~didn't really think anyone really cared to look at the pics of my dining room anyway. But here they are the before (of 9 1/2 yrs):




and the after....ta da!
In case you cant read it ,it says "Everyday holds the possibility of a Miracle".
Its not done-note the pics in the frames are the ones that came in the frames-LOL! Under the pics all that clutter that my gramma's desk(that my wonderful mom gave me) w/more pics on it.You can see the 1st one a little-that me and my sisters:)
Thats all for today,Next post I will add more pics-I got them all on the computer today. I have pics from the unveiling event we were invited to the other night-it's a traveling exhibit of childrens photos C has another pic in it this year(he had one last year also). I also have a video from it I'll have to give you tube a try-never done it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment