I spent some of my b-day money buying some new things for the dinning room walls. We have a big wall that had a bid house/country theme,that 9 1/2 years ago when we bought this house-I loved...I now am sick to death of it. So I shopped for many a days to find just what I wanted. It all was kinda designed around this "miracle saying " that I found on Etsy ,I was going to order it but then ran into it at a store while I was looking for frames to go with it...so ended up buying it at the store to save the shipping. I love how it turned out-I'll post pics as soon as get them on the computer-I took before and afters!
Now theres another wall in the dining room w/pics of the kids that I love,I took them years ago at the cottage and changed them to sepia-there just precoius photos of each of the kids. I found an saying on Etsy that fits them perfect(and there not very hard to apply) ,so I think I'll go ahead and order it.
Now off to make diner..M has 4H tonight and we have the treat.
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment