M,C and T at Matt's parents hunting for Easter eggs.
T came home from preschool like this Thursday-can you sat awwww! It just makes me smile-they do cute stuff like this for the holidays but usually he wont let them paint him-he has something against paint on his face I guess. I was sooo happy to see he let them do it this time :)
Happy Easter to everyone-hope your Easter was nice. We went to Matt's parents for lunch-everything was very good.
We missed the Easter egg hunts this year. Most of them around here were Sat(yesterday) and we had gone on a little suprise trip for the kids to the Wi Dells. A mini spring break get away-they have to go back to school tomorrow. So were stayed at a indoor waterpark at the Dells-it was fun....but we missed the egg hunts-ohh well,next year I guess.

No comments:
Post a Comment