This weekend Matt and I joined my co-workers,board members,and many more for the 10th annual fundraising dinner at work(my work). A good time was had by all. It is one of my favorite times of the year. Our board is amazing,the staff is the best...I can honestly say I work with a great group of people. The dinner is prepared by the culinary institute, they do an amazing job of this yummy gourmet meal.The meal is followed by an auction of incredibly amazing items, which this year raised a very nice amount of money.This years Windy award winner is a very amazing lady that has done great things for our community. Thanks to all that donated and helped.
![]() | |
| Matt and I |
![]() |
| The girls from work and I. |
![]() |
| The beautiful and equally yummy dessert |




No comments:
Post a Comment