Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wiiiinnndy

I think we are going to be blown away with these crazy high winds. Milwaukee and Chicago airport are grounding flights...cant we close school?? Ah gosh ,I hate going out in this and tomorrow is supposed to be worse-eesh.
Tomorrow is the kids last day of school for the week. Teacher in services. Tomorrow they have there little Halloween parade where the whole school walks around in there costumes for the parents...my guess is that it will move in doors this year(this will be the 1st time in all the years my kids have been in school that it had to be in doors-boo)or maybe the wind will leave-huh! They also have there little class party,and as room parent of both the boys rooms I have phone calls to make so this will be brief.
I think tomorrow I will join in 'wordless Wednesday' I was going to do it last week but from 8-10 or whatever it was, there was site maintenance and you couldn't upload pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment