Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Welcome baby

My newest nephew was born Monday...and I must say he is a doll. He is quite a looker-as all our children are :-)
My sister with baby K(left), top H &K kissing baby,baby K,big brother K w/baby K

I am "in love" with picnik.com ,well not literally but you get what I mean.(and they are not paying me to say that). I've been giving photo editing a try. Heck it was well worth it for $4.95 a month (or something like that). I want to try light room but its very expensive and I didn't know how much I'd use it...well I do use picnik a lot (well lately anyway). I think I'll end up just getting a 1 year to picnik tho..its really all I need. I edited each of the above pics and then made them into a collage on there site.

No comments:

Post a Comment