Sunday, September 26, 2010

Pink day

The last 2 weeks have been color days in T's kindergarten class. Friday was pink day and he was waiting for pink day b/c pink is my lil mans favorite color. The Soup family had snack that day and of course the snack was supposed to be PINK-what else. We made pink jello which was watermelon flavored b/c that was the only one I knew for sure would turn out pink and not red. I had some heart molds but they were pretty small so I made some of those and some with my Halloween mold(T's request)so we had pink cats,witches,pumpkins,bats and ghosts.He was thrilled mainly b/c he was dying to wear the pink shirt!He'll kill me for this some day but its something I don't want to forget ,tho I doubt I will.He has a strong liking for all things pink-we had to get a pink pencil box this year.
Sent from my U.S. Cellular BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment