All 3 kids had there school physicals today...I know,I know school started already..blah, blah! No really there Doc moved out of state so all the other peds are picking up her patients until the new doc starts which could be up to a year. Umm no that's ok,so I just picked a new doc. This was the soonest he could get them in. M didn't want a guy doc but none of the women were taking new patients so she saw the nurse practitioner. It was so nice ,she was great M loved her. The boys were happy with there doc too..as was I .I have to say I was waiting for this day for the last 6 years. Our old doc was a nightmare,we tried to switch but our clinic has a policy that no doc will take a colleges patient..err. It was terrible,she never new anything about T's care when he came home from the NICU. It was always me ,researching myself, calling Children's, talking to the respiratory therapist(who was a great resource by the way)..anyway it was just bad..so long lady.
M has to have a xray done of her spine the nurse saw a slight curve,thinks it's fine but wants to check just to be sure,better safe than sorry.
M was 62" and will kill me if I give out her weight...she thinks it's to much(its not)..her 12 yr
C was 54 1/2" and 78 1/2 #...his 10 yr
T was 43 3/4 " and 40#'s...his 6yr..some day he'll weigh as much as he is tall...but he really is catching up in height. Still in about the 25%.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment