T was so excited to start swimming lessons. He did summer lessons last year(it was the 1st year he was old enough). He loved it and has talked about it all year. Now that we joined the Y ,I noticed that lessons are pretty cheap for members so he did the spring session. He loves it and they are teaching them a lot!!! He couldn't swim at at before,now he can swim w/a noodle or life jacket-not w/o them yet...bur he has the stroke and kick down so its just a matter of time. He swam like a rock star up north this weekend.
These pics are blurry b/c my camera doesn't do the greatest in dark areas(which I bumbed by the way b/c its my new Christmas camera).
T is the boy in the navy swim shirt..I make my boys wear swim shirts b/c C got a terrible burn one year and I'll never do that again-there to fair skinned...besides they don't know any better-they like there rash guards:-)

No comments:
Post a Comment