Me and my babes...
Sunday, June 20, 2010
kids
We have had these frames in our house for over a year now...I love them ,but they have had the pictures that came in them for...well... over a year now...I have come to think of those people as family-lol.(They are the frames on that dining room wall I re-did,if you remember back to that post..that was at the old house-and since they have moved to the new..w/still no pics) My cousin visits fairly often with her girls and is always bugging me to get pictures in them(I'm good at taking them,just bad at the developing part). So on Mothers day when we were at Matt's parents I had my (then sister in law to be,now new SIL) take pics for us...here is what we got...

Me and my babes...



Me and my babes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment