Yesterday we ran some morning errands (Walmart,beauty supply store,the mall). Briefly stopped at work to do a few quick things,picked up food for Matt and headed home. The kids and I then headed to my sister Becky's for my nieces b-day. (Matt stayed back since he's still barely able to walk from his knee injury-please pray for a VERY quick recovery).We then headed to Matt's parents house for the 4H hayride and bonfire(our annual fall party). The kids had a blast-it was a nice hayride.We roasted marshmallows and hot dogs in the fire -yummmm! I didn't bring my camera b/c M brought hers ,but the battery died so we have no pictures-booo!
Today we went to brunch w/Matt's family after church for his mom's birthday(its actually Tuesday). We then went to his parents for cake after-but we were all much to full for cake after the ever so yummy brunch:-)
My sister in law is having a c-section wed w/there 2ND child. They have a little boy and don't know what this one is. They think boy....I say girl:-) I have a $5 bet w/my father in law-so come on Soup baby-be a GIRL!!!! I think my SIL really wants a girl,and Logan has been calling the baby his baby sister from day 1..lets hope he's right. My father in law seems to think the Soup family cant have girls b/c we are over run with boys. Our daughter is the only girl in several generations -boo!
I guess we patiently wait for Wed at 9:30 am.
I guess I never really shared much info on the hubby-a few weeks ago he passed out at the eye Dr.,his blood pressure was really high-I think he just was anxious that day. Any how they scheduled him for some tests this last week.He had a stress test and his blood pressure checked and both were great.He's been running 1.5 miles every day and been doing well...but then he injured his knee the other day so now were bummed. He had an important run coming up and now he may be out of the race-really stinks!! He also was scheduled for an EKG this last week (for the passing out thing) but he decided not to go-you know,the other test were fine and he's a guy so he doesn't need to go to the DR-errrrr!
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment