Me holding T in the hospital at 10 days old.(29 weeks gestation)!
Me doing kangaroo care w/T at 2 weeks old.
Mommy giving T a bath at 20 days old.

Daddy holding T at 1 1/2 months old!

T taking his car seat test...if all goes well tomorrow he is released...and of course(or thank God I should say...he did great). The next day we headed home:-)

T at 2 1/2 months old.......15 days before his due date-getting to be a big boy!

T with his brother and sister....1 year old!!

T ...back in the hospital(thankfully only for the day) just got out of surgery to have ear tubes-what a trooper! 2 years old!

T ...back in the hospital(thankfully only for the day) just got out of surgery to have ear tubes-what a trooper! 2 years old!
T your 3rd birthday!

T~ your 1st day of (speech) preschool!

T~ your 4TH birthday(another birthday at the cottage)!

....and lastly your 5TH birthday...look how much you've grown-we are so proud of you.
Now in the coming weeks I think I'll due a post something like this for M & C..it was so fun to look back at how he's grown. I think I'll go back and use some of my favorites of M&C and do a post for each of them!

No comments:
Post a Comment