Happy 1st World Prematurity Awareness Day!! T wore a "mommy made" tee shirt today layered with a purple long sleeve shirt under(cant forget the purple). We looked high and low for a purple tee to use but could not find a boy one anywhere in a size over 5T...couldn't order one b/c I waited till it was to late :-(
 |
| Front: I'm a preemie miracle |
 |
| Back: I was 2 pounds |
 |
| 1st mommy bath-30 weeks gestation |
He was so proud to wear his preemie shirt to school today and tell everyone it was "preemie day" as he calls it. When I ask him how early he was (b/c I knew ppl would ask and he might not know the awnser) he responded "REALLY early" lol...isnt that the truth. Our preemie miracle arrived at 27 weeks 5 days. He was 2 # 8oz and 14 1/2" . we spent 55 days in the NICU and 12 weeks and 2 days on oxygen. This little man is a fighter......Happy preemie day!
No comments:
Post a Comment