Tuesday, November 22, 2011

busy busy like

It has been crazy busy around here. It seems every weekend we are cramming in multiple things. This last weekend was my nephews birthday so we spent one day of the weekend at my sisters. The prior weekend was our newest niece A's baptism and Matt is her godfather/sponsor so we had to skip Sunday school for the kids and head over early to Matts bros church for the baptism  "practice/instruction" and then church service that the baptism was during. we then headed out to Matts parents for the party..was a fun day. I know most of my SIL's family..went to high school with her sisters, so was nice visiting with them and their families. Speaking of high school ..my class is in the planning processes of our 20 year class reunion which will be held this coming June...wow am I getting old or what?? Please don't answer I already know :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment